- Other Apps
My sister recently told me her friend stumbled upon my blog and described it as "girly." That made me laugh, I thought I was doing a good job of keeping a male's perspective in mind...I guess there are a lot of flowers here. What can I say, I'm a girl's girl - I have three sisters for goodness sake and no brothers! He also said he liked my blog so he's off the hook. In the spirit of femininity, I put together ten reasons why I love being female...
1. Fashion & Style. We can go crazy with this. We can go out all glammed up if we want with hair fully styled and make-up topped off with lip gloss or we can dress completely down with no make-up, jeans and t-shirt (my personal favorite).
2. Best Excuse. We always have a reason to completely excuse ourselves from any place and / or situation - as in completely leave if we want.
3. Kissies and huggies. We want more and more from our kids...and we get to do it in public, with smiles and nods of approvals from passerby. Men can do it too, but you know, it's more a girly thing.
4. Charlie Hunnam as Jax Teller. While the show is very hard-core and probably has more of a male audience, any female watching is surely glued to the telly too.
5. Boobs. Okay, this one the male gender may love more.
6. Flowers and decorating. It's fun and everything looks nice forever thereafter. To top it all off for me, my name is actually that of a flower, of the gladiola family...and I love that fact too.
7. Yoga. Males do yoga and love it too, but we can proudly announce it, take pictures and post ourselves doing it and talk about it all the time to anyone willing to listen.
8. Talking. We do love our talks. We would like to talk about everything if we could with you. Since men don't always like to do this, we call our girlfriends and talk about everything with them. Some call it venting (or maybe bitching), we call it talking - you say tomato...
9. Our girlfriends. Males have their bros, we have our girls. A gaggle of women makes for a fun night of catching up, laughing, talking, eating and picture taking!
#spring2015 #femmefatales #flowerpower peaceandlove.